Expand your in-house content base with licensed Standards
- Standards can provide a credible source of value-added information for many areas of your business. Now you can leverage standards to supplement your in-house content in a variety of ways.Navigating the intellectual property rights requirements of multiple publishers can be an administrative minefield. Our copyright and licensing team can help you secure and use the licensed content you need.
- Solution overview
- Copyright licensing services provide you with the proper permissions for using standards in your organisation’s documentation
- Customisable license options to suit individual business needs
- Benefits for your organization
Use Standards in your business
As an aggregator and distributor of Standards, SAI Global can provide flexible licensing options for the use and reproduction of published Standards. Use Standards to enhance your content in areas such as training materials, business reports and tender proposals.
We’ll also review company material containing standards content to ensure copyright compliance. You’ll be confident knowing any use of licensed content is infringement risk free.
We provide licensing to use content from the following leading publishers:
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- IEC (International Electrotechnical Committee
- ENA (Energy Networks Association)
- CIA (Concrete Institute of Australia)
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- IES (Illuminating Engineering Society)
We can also source permission on your behalf from international Standards bodies (NSB) and Standards development organisations (SDO) worldwide. Work with us to find cost-efficient solutions and customized licences to suit any business requirement.
Copyright permission made easy
We’ll help you secure Standards copyrights and licensing:
- To use and share Standards or extracts thereof
- For internal and external use
- Over any time period as business needs require